Saturday, September 18, 2021

GOD WILL PUT HIS SPIRIT WITHIN US!

Ezekiel 36:27  "I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My judgments and do them."

This amazes me! Can you imagine, even long ago, God generously gave His Spirit to men? The regenerating work of the Holy Spirit was being given to men and women in order to restore them spiritually. And now, through the work of our dear Savior on the Cross, we have the same power in us as Jesus did. Pretty awesome, right?

I encourage you today to receive the Holy Spirit of God so that you will be empowered to overcome and be more than a conqueror in Christ Jesus. Remember, you will receive as much of the Holy Spirit as you yield to. If you're already using  the Spirit's gifts in ministry and in your own prayer life, I thank you for your obedience to God. We are building the kingdom together with His Spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment