Tuesday, November 24, 2015

THE LORD IS AQUAINTED WITH ALL OF OUR WAYS!

Psalm 139:1-3  "Oh Lord, You have searched me and known me. You know my sitting down and my rising up; You understand my thought afar off. You comprehend my path and my lying down, and are acquainted with all my ways." 
 
To think that the Lord has taken time to search all of us, and to get to know us each individually. He sees every move that we make, and hears every thought that we think. He has become familiar with our likes, dislikes, struggles and joys. 
 
Let's be encouraged today to be like-minded with Christ. The closer we draw to Him, the closer He is to us. He loves for us to call upon Him. It's awesome to know that we can't even stand up or sit down without being watched by the Lord who loves us so deeply! 

No comments:

Post a Comment